When Life is sad it is BLACK
When Life is happy it is WHITE
Black is the meaning of nothingness
White is the colors of the rainbow put together
Therefore Life is BLACK&WHITE
My Rants -

flowing emo. sometimes, you've got to realise that the world doesnt see things the way you do. they dont feel as sympathetic for you as you feel for yourself. so why make things so difficult for youself? true? well easier said than done. it's so easy to forget that you're trying to forget the hurt. it's so easy to start crying and start blaming the whole world. and it's quite easy to fall.
you may try to prevent the hurt. you build an unstable wall around yourself. and someone comes along and breaks the wall so easily. then, you crumble together with the wall. after each incident, you rebuild your wall. but each, more feeble than the previous. heh, what for.
all these, just a casual thought. : )
** This may never start, we could fall apart, and I'd be your memory.
Lost your sense of fear, feelings insincere, Can I be your memory?
So get back, back, back to where we lasted, just like I imagine
I could never feel this way.
So get back, back, back to the disaster ,my heart's beating faster
holding on to feel the same.